The real experiences of a thirty-something girl and a brutal look at dating, depression, social observations and the society around her.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Year's Eve

My favorite holiday, by far, has always been New Year's Eve. But, this year, it's likely to be my least favorite.

None of my single friends want to do anything, and all of my married friends already have plans -- that do not include me.
In the past, I've had people over my house, did the whole Times Square thing and more. Maybe I should just book a flight to Vegas or AC and gamble all night.

The sad part is not that I don't have plans. The sad part is that I have no friends to do anything with.

I'm not really sure how I ended up like this. It's got to be me, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment