The real experiences of a thirty-something girl and a brutal look at dating, depression, social observations and the society around her.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

'You Know Who You Have to Meet...'

The other day I was at lunch with several new co-workers and they were asking if anyone had a 'significant other.' Surprisingly, only one of us did, and she's been married for a number of years.

Five minutes later one of the girls at the table had the other three people with us already hooked up with friends who she wanted set them up with on a date.
Other than the married girl, I was the only one she didn't mention fixing up.

I've really only been fixed up one in my life. It was the summer after high school and before college. It actually last two years before we broke up.

I guess I'm not blind date material. I always thing if some guy saw me as his blind date, he'd either be disappointed or just not walk in.

How do you arrange a blind date? What qualities do you look for in both people?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment